Identify, build and manage long term relationships with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities. Specific activities would include organizing and attending meetings with external parties to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities, handling external and internal communications and facilitating legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
- Background in Business, Marketing or other related discipline.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong negotiating skills and have the ability to cold-start conversations with confidence.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to tackle challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Plenty of initiative.
- Good understanding of the industry and have passion for technology and sales.
We value all of our people and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, new management technology, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work and adapt in an ever-changing environment and have ample opportunity to network with young like-minded fellows.
WHO WE ARE
We are an early-stage startup in HCM sprinkled with a Silicon Valley-style culture. Powered by technology and a world-class customer experience, we aim to make healthier and safer food more accessible to consumers in Vietnam. Our team is lean with lots of opportunities to grow and learn. If you’re ready to take on rewarding roles and help shape the future of on-demand service from the ground up, join us!
- Location: Saigon, Vietnam
- Company Size: 10-50 employees
- Market: Mobile, E-Commerce, Logistics
- Compensation: Negotiable with stocks for full-time role
- True startup culture with no BS
- Make a difference and make people’s lives better
- Cutting edge technology
- Awesome product/perks/office
- Cool, talented and passionate colleagues
- Generous stocks/equity
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Equity for the right role.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks in office.
- Monthly allowance for lifestyle.
- Sponsor for tickets to events and training workshops.
- Gym package.
- Monthly team happy hour.
- Quarterly Team Off-Site.
- Health insurance (TBD)
- Monthly allowance for gym/pool (TBD)
- Work equipment (laptop, phone,..) (TBD)
- Allowance for Uber/Grabtaxi (TBD)
HOW TO BE AWESOME AT CHOPP
- Be open-minded, collaborative, accountable, yet independent.
- Grow others as you grow yourself.
- Don’t tolerate BS, question authority and say what you mean.
- Embrace uncertainty and face challenges head on.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be passionate and take ownership of your work.
- Be scrappy and take iniative.
- Proficient English communication skills, speaking and writing
- Wear multiple hats, even the strawhat ones.
- Have a deep curiosity and passion for how things are designed, how things work and how to best bring ideas to the world
GOOD TO HAVE
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated
- Passion for great design and usability
- Passion for good user experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Collaborates and works efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Bonus: Team lead experience
- Bonus: Past start-up experience