Chopp prides ourselves on the aesthetic & engagement of our platforms that has empowered thousands of Vietnamese & expats to seamlessly shop everyday groceries & necessities. Our Founder is first & foremost a designer, and appreciation of & believe in the power of design are in our DNA. We believes design is as much about behaviours and emotions as it is about utility and ease.
- Have storytelling sensibility and understanding of the right creative / production required to execute the project at hand.
- Be able to translate business and marketing purpose into big ideas that can be executed across various initiatives and mediums.
- Communication skills & Prototyping skills are key
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design
- Have shipped product
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Across design, photography, video, experiential, interactive, and social, Design Team stewards the visual brand and focuses on creating meaningful engagements between our brand and rapidly-growing extended community. Together with our partners & users, we develop concrete, creative solutions to sometimes vague or ambiguous problems.
- Report directly to our Founder & CEO & working in close partnership with Marketing Team, Engineering Team, and Catalog Team.
- Chopp owns a broad scope of content / creative development across multiple online & offline channels and Design Team is in the center of all production of cross-disciplinary integrated creative projects (photos, videos, brand identity, and offline events)
- Work with Marketing & Communication Team at Chopp to deliver engaging & compelling visual communication materials to end users
- Design elegant flows & interactions for Chopp audience across platforms
- Help people who use Chopp feel welcome and empowered, carefully considering tone and visual content that’s consistent with Chopp’s missions
- Regularly share your work with the team; solicit feedback & iterate based on their feedback and insights from team members
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Ensure the consistency & efficiency of all product photos on Chopp platforms
WHO WE ARE
We are an early-stage startup in HCM sprinkled with a Silicon Valley-style culture. Powered by technology and a world-class customer experience, we aim to make healthier and safer food more accessible to consumers in Vietnam. Our team is lean with lots of opportunities to grow and learn. If you’re ready to take on rewarding roles and help shape the future of on-demand service from the ground up, join us!
- Location: Saigon, Vietnam
- Company Size: 10-50 employees
- Market: Mobile, E-Commerce, Logistics
- Compensation: Negotiable with stocks for full-time role
- True startup culture with no BS
- Make a difference and make people’s lives better
- Cutting edge technology
- Awesome product/perks/office
- Cool, talented and passionate colleagues
- Generous stocks/equity
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Stock Options (equity) for the right candidate. Our success is your success!
- Lunch, snacks & drinks in office
- Monthly allowance for gym & recreation (case by case)
- Sponsor for tickets to events and training workshops
- Monthly Team Happy Hour
- Quarterly Team Off-Site
HOW TO BE AWESOME AT CHOPP
- Be open-minded, collaborative, accountable, yet independent.
- Grow others as you grow yourself.
- Don’t tolerate BS, question authority and say what you mean.
- Embrace uncertainty and face challenges head on.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be passionate and take ownership of your work.
- Be scrappy and take initiative.
- Proficient English communication skills, speaking and writing
- Wear multiple hats, even the straw-hat ones.
- Have a deep curiosity and passion for how things are designed, how things work and how to best bring ideas to the world
GOOD TO HAVE
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated
- Passion for great design and usability
- Passion for good user experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Collaborates and works efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Past start-up experience