- Develop a strong understanding of business priorities and capabilities across each business line (Technology, Mobility, Health, Food, Retail).
- Drive marketing-mindedness through our team and develop ways of enabling individuals to develop and execute on the highest-impact marketing efforts.
- Help create marketing plans for Chopp and our partners to meet business goals. This includes developing the right mix of stories that best represent our service, products, capabilities, impact and people.
- Define and create editorial direction for content marketing.
- Raise the awareness and consideration of offerings via engaging content, creative marketing programs, partnerships, conferences/events and more - both online and offline. The right candidate will possess the curiosity of the “why” and “how” of our work and translate this into strategies that best reach our audience.
- Get hands-on in creating content and assets via digital media and tools.
- Execute and distribute our content to increase consumer engagement and develop Chopp’s healthy lifestyle community.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to design programs that both attract and retain top-tier vendors and agents for our ops.
- Lead efforts in driving healthy food community development and engagement (conferences/events) in Ho Chi Minh and beyond.
- Conduct research and analysis to help identify the target audience and strategic marketing opportunities.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a bonus.
- Passion for marketing, research, technology and analytics.
- Scrappy. You bleed creative juice when it comes to consumer marketing campaigns, and you have the bone to execute them.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience at consultancies or consumer-focused companies.
- Must be entrepreneurial and comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves. The ideal candidate is an accountable self-starter who gets excited about having a blank canvas and building from the ground up.
- Is highly organized, works smart, has strong attention to detail and thrives in getting things done.
- Has worked in a creative, multidisciplinary environment and possesses excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Well-versed in digital media (keynote, social media, web based tools).