- Develop a strong understanding of business priorities and capabilities across each
business line (Technology, Mobility, Health, Food, Retail).
- Drive marketing-mindedness through our team and develop ways of enabling individuals
to develop and execute on the highest-impact marketing efforts.
- Help create marketing plans for Chopp and our partners to meet business goals. This
includes developing the right mix of stories that best represent our service, products,
capabilities, impact and people.
- Define and create editorial direction for content marketing.
- Raise the awareness and consideration of offerings via engaging content, creative
marketing programs, partnerships, conferences/events and more - both online and
offline. The right candidate will possess the curiosity of the “why” and “how” of our work
and translate this into strategies that best reach our audience.
- Get hands-on in creating content and assets via digital media and tools.
- Execute and distribute our content to increase consumer engagement and develop
Chopp’s healthy lifestyle community.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to design programs that both attract and retain
top-tier vendors and agents for our ops.
- Lead efforts in driving healthy food community development and engagement
(conferences/events) in Ho Chi Minh and beyond.
- Conduct research and analysis to help identify the target audience and strategic
- BA/BS degree, MBA a bonus.
- Passion for marketing, research, technology and analytics.
- Scrappy. You bleed creative juice when it comes to consumer marketing campaigns, and
you have the bone to execute them.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience at consultancies or consumer-focused
- Must be entrepreneurial and comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves. The ideal candidate
is an accountable self-starter who gets excited about having a blank canvas and building
from the ground up.
- Is highly organized, works smart, has strong attention to detail and thrives in getting
- Has worked in a creative, multidisciplinary environment and possesses excellent
interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Well-versed in digital media (keynote, social media, web based tools).