Chopp is looking for product-minded engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals. Are you an expert in crafting code that people would fall in love with? Do you have the guts to stand out and make a big impact by building products people use everyday?
Then get excited about the challenges you’ll have working with Chopp, solving real-world problems that can change people’s lives in a positive way.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software programming with 1 year minimum specializing in Android Development.
- Practical knowledge of Java I/O.
- Ability to develop rich UI for Android with Google’s Material UI.
- Have built app(s) published on the Play Store demonstrating a strong product focus.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Writes clean, modular and well-documented code.
- Solid grasp of algorithms.
- A real passion for user experience and design.
- Ability to debug and do performance optimization.
- Proficient English reading and writing skills.
- Comfortable with source code management practice using Git/GitHub.
- Bonus: Experience in micro interation and animation.
WHO WE ARE
We are an early-stage startup in HCM sprinkled with a Silicon Valley-style culture. Powered by technology and a world-class customer experience, we aim to make healthier and safer food more accessible to consumers in Vietnam. Our team is lean with lots of opportunities to grow and learn. If you’re ready to take on rewarding roles and help shape the future of on-demand service from the ground up, join us!
- Location: Saigon, Vietnam
- Company Size: 10-50 employees
- Market: Mobile, E-Commerce, Logistics
- Compensation: Negotiable with stocks for full-time role
- True startup culture with no BS
- Make a difference and make people’s lives better
- Cutting edge technology
- Awesome product/perks/office
- Cool, talented and passionate colleagues
- Generous stocks/equity
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Equity for the right role.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks in office.
- Monthly allowance for lifestyle.
- Sponsor for tickets to events and training workshops.
- Gym package.
- Monthly team happy hour.
- Quarterly Team Off-Site.
- Health insurance (TBD)
- Monthly allowance for gym/pool (TBD)
- Work equipment (laptop, phone,..) (TBD)
- Allowance for Uber/Grabtaxi (TBD)
HOW TO BE AWESOME AT CHOPP
- Be open-minded, collaborative, accountable, yet independent.
- Grow others as you grow yourself.
- Don’t tolerate BS, question authority and say what you mean.
- Embrace uncertainty and face challenges head on.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be passionate and take ownership of your work.
- Be scrappy and take iniative.
- Proficient English communication skills, speaking and writing
- Wear multiple hats, even the strawhat ones.
- Have a deep curiosity and passion for how things are designed, how things work and how to best bring ideas to the world
GOOD TO HAVE
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated
- Passion for great design and usability
- Passion for good user experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Collaborates and works efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Bonus: Team lead experience
- Bonus: Past start-up experience